Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Costumes

So as i tried to put a Halloween costume together today, I began to think about the more memorable ones that I've seen over the past few years...

The Banana Suit. Although many people have worn this over the past few years, my friend Donald pulled it off perfectly last year. Especially when he gave it a makeover two months later and wore the banana suit with a toga OVER it to a toga party.

The Lego Robot. (Senior Halloween 2006) My friend Mike made a colorful robot costume out of boxes and ended up winning most creative costume. It was also pretty amusing watching him trying to walk in that thing.


The Sesame Street Gang. (Senior Halloween 2005) Four seniors obtained Sesame Street costumes and walked around school all day hugging everyone in their way. I was harassed by Big Bird.

The Jolly Green Giant (from Green Giant Vegetables). I thought this was a pretty original costume. The funny thing about this is that the boy dressed as the Green Giant was only about 5 feet, 4 inches.

Why can't I think up original costumes like these?

No comments: